We want you to have the best possible experience with MemorialCare. Part of that is understanding your health benefits and the estimated out-of-pocket expenses you are responsible for prior to receiving services. Since healthcare benefits vary, we encourage you to contact your health plan to estimate your cost. Or if you are a cash paying patient, we can help you estimate your payment. Our scheduler is looking forward to assisting you.
Request an Appointment by Phone
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center: (562) 426-2928
- Community Hospital Long Beach: (562) 933-4900
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center: (714) 378-7572
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center: (949) 452-3648
- Huntington Beach: (714) 898-2991
- Irvine: (949) 726-9500
- Laguna Niguel: (949) 362-3973
- Long Beach: (562) 498-6322
- Newport Beach: (949) 646-4400
- San Clemente: (949) 493-8799
Note: Online requests for appointments at Long Beach Memorial, Miller Children's Hospital Long Beach, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Laguna Niguel, Long Beach and Newport Beach are not available at this time.
Walk-ins/No Appointments Necessary
No appointments are necessary for Diagnostic Radiology (X-ray). If you have a prescription for Diagnostic Radiology (X-ray) please go to one of our locations to be seen as a walk-in.