Do you have questions or need help?
We love to help our patients and want to ensure your inquiries are routed to the appropriate department within MemorialCare. For your convenience, we offer multiple ways to contact us for help and information. Choose from the options below.
Often the easiest and quickest way to get the information you need is through myChart, our secure patient portal.
Use myChart to:
- Manage your appointments
Please note, if you don’t already have a myChart account, one can be created for you when you schedule your first appointment.
- Schedule or change an appointment with your Primary Care Provider or a member of your Care Team (in-person and virtual)
- Schedule an on-demand virtual urgent care appointment
- Schedule an urgent care appointment
- Schedule a mammogram
- Schedule a lab appointment
- Schedule an ultrasound appointment
- Communicate with your provider and care team
Perhaps you are in between appointments and have a medical question about existing care that only your care team can answer? Through myChart, you can send your doctor or care team a direct message.
- Refill a prescription
- Check your lab or test results
- View your referrals
- Review your health history
- Sign-up for paperless billing / Pay your bill online
- Access health resources
- And more
myChart and Mila webchat:
If you are logged into myChart on your desktop or mobile, Monday-Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5.p.m., and start a conversation with Mila, our webchat feature, you can connect to a live patient navigator. The navigator can also connect you to a nurse should you require clinical help. (Please note, Mila is only available through the Online Assistant menu option when using the myChart application.)
Do you need help with your myChart Account?
If you are having issues, here are two easy ways to find help:
- Ask Mila. Our virtual assistant can help you log in or sign up for myChart. To get started, click on the 3-dot bubble in the lower, right corner.
- Fill out our webform. When you are asked "who is this email for?" select myChart from the pull-down menu.
In the lower right corner of our website you’ll find our 3-dot bubble chat icon. Select it to start a webchat with Mila, our virtual assistant bot, for answers to many of your questions. You’ll also be able to access Mila if you are logged into myChart on the desktop.
- Act as a symptom checker, answer a variety of health-related questions, provide health resources, or direct you to the appropriate next steps of care
- Provide answers to many patient service questions, such as paying bills, getting medical records, scheduling appointments, finding a clinic, and more
- Help find a doctor
- Help with myChart login or forgotten passwords
- Connect you to a live patient navigator, Monday-Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Send us a message and someone will get back to you. When filling out the form, please select where the email is to be directed among the following categories:
- blood donor services
- clinical training specialist
- customer service
- employee help desk
- patient billing
- physician society
- website issues
- volunteer office.
This form is not to be used for personal health information.
If you prefer speaking to a live person, call our MemorialCare Navigation Center at 877-MYMEMCARE (696-3622). Available 24/7, our navigators can help you find a provider, schedule appointments, connect you with billing, answer questions, and more. Plus, if your need is clinical, they can connect you with a telephone advice nurse.
Health needs can arise any time of day or night.* If you have a medical question and need to speak with a Telephone Advice Nurse, call our navigation center at 877-MYMEMCARE (696-3622). Our navigators are able to connect you to a Telephone Advice Nurse, any time of day or night.
Please note: You can also log into myChart and access our Mila web chat from inside your secure patient portal. Between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Friday, you’ll be able to speak with a live person who can direct you to a nurse if needed.
*Call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest emergency department if you are in a life-threatening situation.
MemorialCare Link (for MCMG employees)
Looking for help with MemorialCare Link?
Access their Contact Us page or call the Help Desk at (562) 933-9450.