Clinical Excellence, Highly Experienced & Exceptionally Trained Physicians
- MemorialCare Breast Centers are the only Breast Centers in the region with dedicated breast radiologists, breast surgeons and breast oncologists who are solely focused on breast care and treatment of our patients.
- A team of fellowship-trained, subspecialized breast imaging radiologists interprets every exam. These radiologists who only review breast imaging have decades of experience focused on this subspecialty, unlike other centers where radiologists may be more generalized. If you are asked to return from screening for a diagnostic examination, the breast radiologist is on-site to manage your care, review the findings and answer all of your questions.
- Our team of highly specialized breast surgeons ensures the utmost of precision and positive outcomes. Breast-related surgery is their sole passion and profession.
- Dedicated breast oncologists mean your treatment will be managed by someone who is solely focused on breast cancer, and who has the training and sub-specialized expertise to ensure your needs are met.
- 3D digital mammography
- High-resolution breast ultrasound
- Breast MRI
- Tumor localizations
- DEXA bone density tests
The caring and compassionate MemorialCare Breast Center teams ensure the highest level of comfort and convenience. The MemorialCare Breast Centers take every aspect of your visit into consideration from flexible scheduling to fast turnaround times for screening results.
Should the need arise for care beyond screening, the clinical advancements of the MemorialCare Breast Center are second-to-none. The MemorialCare Breast Centers in partnership with the MemorialCare Cancer Institutes have multidisciplinary teams of highly specialized physicians, surgeons, technologists, and clinicians who ensure a comprehensive, coordinated approach to treating breast cancer. A personalized treatment plan is developed for each patient; designed to fit your unique needs.
Whether you are visiting the MemorialCare Breast Center for a routine mammogram or you have more urgent needs, the care team is dedicated to helping you maintain optimal breast health.
Complete your pre-visit check-in and medical history before your upcoming mammogram appointment.
The Leaders in Breast Care
All MemorialCare Breast Centers also offer DEXA Bone Density Tests.
4 Total Results
Benign breast disease, also known as benign breast conditions, are noncancerous disorders that affect the breast.
Breast density, or dense breast tissue refers to the appearance of breast tissue on a mammogram. Women with dense breasts have more dense tissue than fatty tissue.
More than 200,000 American women will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year. One in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer during her lifetime. Breast cancer accounts for more than 30 percent of all cancers found in women.
Diagnostics & Treatments
9 Total Results
Ductography is a form of mammography where a contrast agent is injected into the milk duct of the breast. This allows a radiologist to examine abnormalities or signs of cancer in the milk duct.
Mammograms are one of the most important tools in the early detection of breast cancer. This low-dose X-ray can reveal both benign (non-cancerous) and cancerous growths when they are too small to be detected by you or your health care provider.
In addition to a mammogram screening, your Breast Center health care provider may recommend a breast ultrasound. A breast ultrasound utilizes high-frequency sound waves to create an internal image of your breast. This breast screening allows our specialized physicians to get a closer look at the chest walls and breast lumps
17 Total Results
Marti’s Closet, at Long Beach Medical Center and Orange Coast Medical Center, gives cancer surgery patients the opportunity to select button-down blouses free of charge. All blouses are gently worn, clean and ready to wear.
Wave Imaging offers convenient locations throughout south Los Angeles and Orange Counties. These facilities provide the most advanced imaging technology available in a community-based setting. Our warm, friendly and compassionate staff provide insurance verification and assistance with authorizations.
At MemorialCare, we know that being well-informed will help you make the best choices about your cancer care when you consult with our physicians. We have provided some links to independent online resources for breast cancer information.
Find a Provider Near You
Located throughout Orange County and Los Angeles County, MemorialCare-affiliated physicians are locally and nationally recognized in their area of expertise. We've made it easy to find a quality healthcare provider right in your own backyard.