Pelvic Health Care
Specializing in You from Head to Toe
At MemorialCare, it’s no stretch to say that we tailor our comprehensive health care to you. From education and prevention to diagnosis and treatment, we keep you healthy and care for you when you’re not. Our dedicated Breast Centers and expertise in specialty maternity care, minimally-invasive robotic surgery, and leading heart and vascular procedures set us apart. You’re one of a kind and you deserve health care that is too.
Comprehensive women’s health care for all the stages of life
- Primary Care - Get exceptional care from 300+ primary care providers across our network.
- Breast Care – We help you maintain optimal breast health with nine convenient Breast Center locations across LA and Orange Counties, including 24/7 online mammogram scheduling available for new and existing patients.
- Gynecological Care - From well exams to imaging, intervention and robotic surgery, our care and treatment options address a wide range of gynecologic conditions.
- Maternity Care – Our award-winning maternity teams deliver more than 11,000 babies each year. We offer 24/7 coverage by physician specialists, including maternal-fetal medicine specialists, neonatologists, and OB hospitalists, for peace of mind.
- Pelvic Health Care – Often regarded as a normal part of aging, it’s common for pelvic health disorders to go untreated. Re-gain control with our team of experts.
- Virtual Care – When medical needs just can’t wait, our team of physicians is ready to treat you and your family through our 24/7 virtual urgent care and eVisits.
- Women's Heart Care – Heart health starts with understanding your risk. With our help, learn your risk and receive a personalized assessment that puts you on the path to heart-healthy living.
- Menopause Management - Our experts have decades of experience helping women comfortably and confidently navigate this transition to an empowering new phase of their lives.
- Sexual Health & Wellness - We prioritize every woman’s physical and emotional health throughout every stage of her life. Personalized care plans are developed to address a variety of sexual concerns and conditions.
Advancing Research Forward
At MemorialCare, research is woven throughout national consortiums and centers of excellence through clinical trials and novel investigations to improve population health – effectively safeguarding the community by improving outcomes, while lowering costs for patients.
9 Total Results
Pelvic pain is a result of many different conditions and can present in a variety of symptoms. It can affect both women and men of all ages.
If you’ve been trying to conceive a child for at least 6-12 months and have not yet had success, you may be experiencing fertility issues. The OB/GYN specialists at MemorialCare have worked with thousands of couples to help them get to the root of their problem and find the best solutions for them.
About 80 percent of pregnant women experience some nausea during the first trimester of pregnancy. Between three to five women in 1,000 develop such severe nausea and vomiting that weight loss and dehydration can jeopardize their health and the health of the baby.
Diagnostics & Treatments
7 Total Results
Ultrasound technology uses high-frequency sound waves to produce exceptionally high-quality moving images of the fetus, heart, abdominal organs and other soft tissues of the body. It can also be used for scanning other organs such as the liver, kidneys, uterus and ovaries.
Mammograms are one of the most important tools in the early detection of breast cancer. This low-dose X-ray can reveal both benign (non-cancerous) and cancerous growths when they are too small to be detected by you or your health care provider.
12 Total Results
At MemorialCare, we prioritize every woman’s physical and emotional health throughout every stage of her life. That’s why we offer comprehensive women’s health services and a women’s health services patient navigator in a place designed with women in mind – the Women’s Health Pavilion in Laguna Hills.
vNOTES combines the benefits of laparoscopic and vaginal approaches for hysterectomies. It is the next advancement in minimally invasive surgery and does not require abdominal skin incisions.
Oncoplastic breast surgery uses an aesthetic approach to breast cancer treatment by removing the cancer while also preserving and rebuilding the breast to maintain its natural look and feel. This type of conservation surgery removes the cancer, reshapes the breast and prevents excessive scarring.
Find a Provider Near You
Located throughout Orange County and Los Angeles County, MemorialCare-affiliated physicians are locally and nationally recognized in their area of expertise. We've made it easy to find a quality health care provider right in your own backyard.