Pelvic Health Care
Specializing in You from Head to Toe
At MemorialCare, it’s no stretch to say that we tailor our comprehensive health care to you. From education and prevention to diagnosis and treatment, we keep you healthy and care for you when you’re not. Our dedicated Breast Centers and expertise in specialty maternity care, minimally-invasive robotic surgery, and leading heart and vascular procedures set us apart. You’re one of a kind and you deserve health care that is too.
Comprehensive women’s health care for all the stages of life
- Maternity Care – Our award-winning maternity teams deliver more than 11,000 babies each year. We offer 24/7 coverage by physician specialists, including maternal-fetal medicine specialists, neonatologists, and OB hospitalists, for peace of mind.
- Breast Care – We help you maintain optimal breast health with nine convenient Breast Center locations across LA and Orange Counties, including 24/7 online mammogram scheduling available for new and existing patients.
- Pelvic Health Care – Often disregarded as a part of aging, it’s common for pelvic health disorders to go untreated. Re-gain control with our team of experts.
- Virtual Care – When medical needs just can’t wait, our team of physicians is ready to treat you and your family through our 24/7 virtual urgent care and eVisits.
- Women's Heart Care – Heart health starts with understanding your risk. With our help, learn your risk and receive a personalized assessment that puts you on the path to heart-healthy living.
- Gynecological Care - From well exams to imaging, intervention and robotic surgery, our care and treatment options address a wide range of gynecologic conditions.
Advancing Research Forward
At MemorialCare, research is woven throughout national consortiums and centers of excellence through clinical trials and novel investigations to improve population health – effectively safeguarding the community by improving outcomes, while lowering costs for patients.
10 Total Results
Uterine fibroids are benign, non-cancerous, growths — within or on the muscular walls of the uterus or womb. As many as 20 to 40 percent of women over the age of 35 have fibroids. They can be caused by a combination of genetic, hormonal or environmental factors; however the true cause is unknown.
Osteoporosis is a process that develops within the bones and makes them fragile and more likely to fracture. Anyone can develop osteoporosis, but it is common in older women. According to studies, 25 percent of men and 50 percent of women over the age of 50 will break a bone due to osteoporosis.
If you’ve been trying to conceive a child for at least 6-12 months and have not yet had success, you may be experiencing fertility issues. The OB/GYN specialists at MemorialCare have worked with thousands of couples to help them get to the root of their problem and find the best solutions for them.
Diagnostics & Treatments
8 Total Results
Not all breasts are the same. In fact, 40% of women have dense breast tissue which is associated with a slight increased risk of developing breast cancer. More importantly, dense breast tissue can mask a breast cancer on a traditional 2D mammogram or mimic one when none exists.
14 Total Results
Your entire birthing experience takes place in a private labor, delivery and recovery (LDR) suite, complete with a bathroom and shower. Each suite is equipped with a state-of-the-art birthing bed that allows you to deliver in the position that makes you most comfortable.
The goal of myomectomy is to remove uterine fibroids while preserving normal uterine tissue, usually in anticipation of future pregnancy. Historically, this surgery required a large incision, with subsequent increased risks, patient discomfort and prolonged healing time.
Oncoplastic breast surgery uses an aesthetic approach to breast cancer treatment by removing the cancer while also preserving and rebuilding the breast to maintain its natural look and feel. This type of conservation surgery removes the cancer, reshapes the breast and prevents excessive scarring.
Find a Provider Near You
Located throughout Orange County and Los Angeles County, MemorialCare-affiliated physicians are locally and nationally recognized in their area of expertise. We've made it easy to find a quality health care provider right in your own backyard.