Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center is the only nonprofit hospital in Fountain Valley. Our hospital was voted “Best Place to Work” and “Best Companies to Work for” by the readers of the Orange County Register and OC Metro Magazine.
Orange Coast Memorial fulfills its community’s health care needs with innovation and a commitment to excellence, all delivered in a beautiful setting. We provide compassionate care and personalized service to our community. Our state-of-the-art electronic medical record system ensures our patients receive the best, safest possible care.
- Center for Childbirth
- Digestive Care Center at Orange Coast Memorial
- MemorialCare Breast Center at Orange Coast Memorial
- MemorialCare Cancer Institute
- MemorialCare Center for Obesity
- MemorialCare Heart & Vascular Institute
- MemorialCare Imaging Center
- MemorialCare Joint Replacement Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Center for Spine Health
Uncovering potential hidden threats
A father’s nose. A mother’s almond-shaped eyes. A grandmother’s curly brown hair. An uncle’s dimple on the left cheek.
After 50 years of smoking, a 5-second scan saved Karen’s life. The American Cancer Society estimates that more than 158,000 Americans will die from lung cancer in 2016. Karen Farquhar is not one of them.