Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center is the only nonprofit hospital in Fountain Valley. Our hospital was voted “Best Place to Work” and “Best Companies to Work for” by the readers of the Orange County Register and OC Metro Magazine.
Orange Coast Memorial fulfills its community’s health care needs with innovation and a commitment to excellence, all delivered in a beautiful setting. We provide compassionate care and personalized service to our community. Our state-of-the-art electronic medical record system ensures our patients receive the best, safest possible care.
- Center for Childbirth
- Digestive Care Center at Orange Coast Memorial
- MemorialCare Breast Center at Orange Coast Memorial
- MemorialCare Cancer Institute
- MemorialCare Center for Obesity
- MemorialCare Heart & Vascular Institute
- MemorialCare Imaging Center
- MemorialCare Joint Replacement Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Center for Spine Health
If you’re like millions of Americans who suffer from allergies, the warming weather is on your radar and is a sign of the current pollen season, along with itchy eyes and a runny nose. Although we tend to associate seasonal allergies with springtime, they can occur at any time and many things can trigger an allergy or asthma attack. To help you manage your allergies, we have gathered information that will help you prepare for the changing seasons.
After five births and a miscarriage, Kelly Gates understands the value of a winning labor and delivery team.