Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center is the only nonprofit hospital in Fountain Valley. Our hospital was voted “Best Place to Work” and “Best Companies to Work for” by the readers of the Orange County Register and OC Metro Magazine.
Orange Coast Memorial fulfills its community’s health care needs with innovation and a commitment to excellence, all delivered in a beautiful setting. We provide compassionate care and personalized service to our community. Our state-of-the-art electronic medical record system ensures our patients receive the best, safest possible care.
- Center for Childbirth
- Digestive Care Center at Orange Coast Memorial
- MemorialCare Breast Center at Orange Coast Memorial
- MemorialCare Cancer Institute
- MemorialCare Center for Obesity
- MemorialCare Heart & Vascular Institute
- MemorialCare Imaging Center
- MemorialCare Joint Replacement Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Center for Spine Health
Kayla Wilson began experiencing symptoms of GERD as a child. At 24, she’s finally free.
When Kayla looks back on 2016, she’ll remember the year for two major milestones in her life: she earned her MBA, and finally conquered GERD, or gastroesophageal reflux disease, which had troubled her since she was a child.
Lauren Speegle personifies the word “busy.” She’s a high school math teacher, a tutor, a cheer team advisor and a mother of two young children. With every hour of the day being filled with a task, it would be easy for her to ignore reminders of her doctor appointments. But she never does, because at just 36 years of age, Lauren is a colon cancer survivor.