Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center is the only nonprofit hospital in Fountain Valley. Our hospital was voted “Best Place to Work” and “Best Companies to Work for” by the readers of the Orange County Register and OC Metro Magazine.
Orange Coast Memorial fulfills its community’s health care needs with innovation and a commitment to excellence, all delivered in a beautiful setting. We provide compassionate care and personalized service to our community. Our state-of-the-art electronic medical record system ensures our patients receive the best, safest possible care.
- Center for Childbirth
- Digestive Care Center at Orange Coast Memorial
- MemorialCare Breast Center at Orange Coast Memorial
- MemorialCare Cancer Institute
- MemorialCare Center for Obesity
- MemorialCare Heart & Vascular Institute
- MemorialCare Imaging Center
- MemorialCare Joint Replacement Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Center for Spine Health
Tracey was training hard for a 5K Mud Run, but a month before the big race, she faced the challenge of her life. To 44-year-old Tracey Hampton, the Irvine Lake Mud Run sounded like fun: climbing through obstacles, pushing her limits and working steadily toward the finish line. Little did she know that the Mud Run would become a metaphor for her own struggle with heart disease.
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) can result from obesity. Gastric Bypass surgery can eliminate both.