Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Please contact us today to find out more about our services and how to schedule an appointment, by calling (714) 378-7944.
The Zouras Family Infusion Center at Orange Coast Medical Center offers a wide variety of treatments for anemia, arthritis, infection, cancer and other conditions that require infusion therapy and/or injections. Our goal is to create the most comfortable and healing environment possible, while providing you with safe, quality and compassionate care. Highly skilled infusion nurses, certified in oncology nursing and chemotherapy administration, work collaboratively with physicians during your treatment. The infusion center is an integral component of our Accredited Comprehensive Cancer Program. Thank you for placing your trust in us for your infusion treatment.
- Amenities: Reclining chairs, TVs with headsets, complimentary WiFi, books and magazines, warm blankets, a complimentary light meal and beverages, and free interpreter services.
- Support Services: Dedicated oncology nurse navigator, social workers, free support groups, genetic counseling and information about clinical trials.
- American Cancer Society Information Center: Free wig bank for those who have experienced hair loss as a result of cancer treatment, free breast prosthesis, Look Good Feel Better program, Marti’s Closet (complimentary button-up blouses for women in cancer treatment).
- Therapeutic Services:
- Antibiotic Therapy
- Biphosphonate administration
- Blood Product Transfusion
- Chemotherapy. Click to watch a video to learn more about chemotherapy services as a first time patient.
- Cortisol-stimulation time tests
- Iron and electrolyte infusions
- Lab draws from central line, implanted ports
- PICC line removal
- Port access and maintenance
- Therapeutic phlebotomy