Providing safe, quality care for all
In order to safely provide potentially lifesaving breast cancer screenings during this era of COVID-19, MemorialCare Breast Centers have introduced the following additional measures:
- Reduced number of appointments to ensure social distancing in our waiting rooms
- All clinical staff members and patients wear face masks within the Breast Centers
- Disinfecting rooms and equipment after every appointment
- All patients will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms prior to their scheduled appointment
- For the time being, companions will not be permitted at screening mammography appointments
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday appointments are available upon request.
The American College of Radiology and American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists recommend women get annual mammograms starting at age 40. With the opening of our new Breast Center in Huntington Beach, we make it easy for you to put your health first. Our facility has convenient appointments Monday through Saturday, free parking and the latest technology, including 3-D mammography.
MemorialCare Breast Centers offer a multidisciplinary approach to care and are supported by the expertise of:
- Dedicated breast radiologists
- Breast surgeons
- Breast oncologists
- Breast radiation oncologists
- Genetic counselors
- Patient navigators
Find a Provider Near You
Located throughout Orange County and Los Angeles County, MemorialCare-affiliated physicians are locally and nationally recognized in their area of expertise. We've made it easy to find a quality healthcare provider right in your own backyard.