At the MemorialCare Breast Center in Newport Beach, our caring and compassionate physicians and staff are solely dedicated to the prevention, early diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer. We offer expert care and comprehensive, personalized services, including:
- State-of-the-art technology, including breast ultrasound, 3D mammography and DEXA bone density tests
- Dedicated sub-specialized breast radiologist interprets every mammogram
- Fast turnaround times for screening results
- Flexible scheduling options
It is recommended by The American College of Radiology and American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists that women get annual mammograms starting at age 40. Schedule your mammogram today with flexible scheduling options.
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
MemorialCare Breast Centers offer a multidisciplinary approach to care and are supported by the expertise of:
- Dedicated breast radiologists
- Breast surgeons
- Breast oncologists
- Breast radiation oncologists
- Genetic counselors
- Patient navigators
Find a Provider Near You
Located throughout Orange County and Los Angeles County, MemorialCare-affiliated physicians are locally and nationally recognized in their area of expertise. We've made it easy to find a quality healthcare provider right in your own backyard.