If you suffer from:
- Difficulty Swallowing
- Chest pain
- Chronic Cough
Please call the Digestive Care Center at Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center at (714) 378-7664 for a consultation.
The Digestive Care Center at Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center offers a one-stop, comprehensive program for the diagnosis and treatment of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), motility disorders, and benign and cancerous diseases of the upper gastrointestinal system (esophagus, stomach and duodenum).
Our clinical experts include gastroenterologists and surgeons who specialize in the treatment of mild to severe GERD and other digestive disorders. The multidisciplinary team helps patients with early diagnosis and treatment of GERD, as well as the management and care of early or progressed esophageal or stomach cancer.
State-of-the-Art Digestive Care Diagnostics and Treatments
The Digestive Care Center at Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center offers the most modern, state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and surgical procedures for digestive care diseases including:
- Minimally invasive surgeries for severe GERD
- Robot-assisted surgeries for severe GERD and other disease of esophagus and stomach with the da Vinci surgical system
- TIF Procedure (Trans oral incision-less fundoplication)
- LINX Reflux Management System (Anti-reflux system) - Orange Coast Memorial is one of the first hospitals in Southern California to undergo the in-depth training needed to offer LINX.
Conditions Treated at Digestive Care Center
- Barrett’s esophagus
- Benign and Malignant Strictures
- Dysphagia other disorders
- Esophageal cancer
- Esophageal (Epiphrenic) and Gastric Diverticulum
- Esophageal motility disorders
- Gastro paresis
- Gastric volvulus
- GAVE Disease (Gastric Antral Vascular Ectasia)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Larangopharangeal reflux or LPR
- Para esophageal Hernia (Type 3 and 4)
- Recurrent Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) (after previous reflux procedure)
- Severe Gastroesophagel Reflux Disease GERD
- Stomach Tumors benign, carcinoid and malignant