What is SilverCloud?
We are excited to now offer MemorialCare and GNP patients and members of our surrounding communities access to SilverCloud; an online educational and therapeutic program to help manage anxiety, depression, stress, and trouble sleeping. Using a blend of online programs - complete with interactive tools and tactics - this digital platform can be personalized to your needs. It is free, self-paced, and can be used anytime on any device (smartphone, tablet, computer). Programs are available in English and Spanish.
If you are looking for adult programs, like How to Support an Anxious Child or Teen, you can use this link to sign up or learn more.
SilverCloud is now offering modules for adolescent patients.
To get started, follow these simple steps:
- Click this link and select the option that best describes your relationship with MemorialCare. *You need to sign up through this link in order to login to your account on the mobile app.
- Set up your account by creating a secure username and password and agreeing to the Supporter Agreement
- Complete the questionnaires
- Get started with your program
- Once you sign up, you can access your program via the app. Download the app in your mobile app store. Search "SilverCloud toolkit" in the App Store and "SilverCloud" in Google Play.
SilverCloud Modules for Adolescents
Space from Anxiety is an online intervention aimed at alleviating psychological distress arising from anxiety related symptomology. Anxiety, worry and panic are very common emotional issues (WHO, 2017). While they can play a healthy role in alerting us to problems or challenges, in our modern over saturated lives they can easily become overwhelming, ongoing and ultimately debilitating. The Space from Anxiety program has been developed to help you manage these feelings and the causes of them, ultimately offering welcome space from anxiety.
- My Self-Esteem and I: helps you understand the impact of self-esteem on their mood and ways to improve their self-esteem.
- Sleep Difficulties: helps you understand sleeping difficulties and develop a healthy sleeping routine.
- Relaxation: help you learn techniques and strategies for relaxation.
- Behavioral Experiments: helps you develop experiments to track changes in mood by making changes to their behavior.
- Anger Management: helps you understand anger, and how it may be related to their mood and ways to manage anger effectively.
- Communication and Relationships: helps you understand their communication style and develop effective communications skills to improve personal relationships.
- Grief and Loss: helps you understand the grieving process and learn how to cope with loss in a healthy way.