- Ambulatory Infusion Center
- Breast Care
- Cancer Answers - Cancer Help Hotline
- Cancer Rehabilitation
- Cancer Risk & Prevention Program at Long Beach Medical Center
- Colorectal Cancer Program
- Complex Pancreatic & Liver Cancer Program
- Gastrointestinal Cancer Program
- Gynecologic Oncology Program
- Integrated Cancer Medicine Program
- Interventional Oncology
- Lung Nodule Center
- Psychosocial Support Programs
- Radiation Oncology Center
MemorialCare Todd Cancer Institute
The MemorialCare Todd Cancer Institute (TCI) at Long Beach Medical Center is committed to helping patients overcome the challenges of cancer in the state-of-the-art Todd Cancer Pavilion. TCI provides an inspirational environment where patients, families and an expert care team work together to develop individualized treatment plans.
The MemorialCare Todd Cancer Institute is dedicated to the early diagnosis, research, treatment and education of patients with cancer or serious blood disorders. At the forefront of cancer management are the divisions of gynecologic, breast, thoracic, gastrointestinal and genitourinary. Treatments include radiation therapy, genetic counseling, minimally invasive surgery including robotic-assisted surgery, and systemic therapies that can include chemotherapy, immunotherapy and biologics.
Through multi-disciplinary treatment planning conferences, TCI specialists review new or difficult cases and develop treatment plans suited to the specific needs of each patient. Personalized care developed for the unique needs of each patient is a clinical reality at TCI.
Becoming a Patient
- You can call or email Cancer Answers for information on available treatments.
- Your primary care physician can refer you to a MemorialCare Todd Cancer Institute oncologist.
- You can check health plans for insurance information as needed or call the phone number on the back of your insurance card to check on your specific coverage needs.
- Most insurance companies will pay for a second opinion. Please check with your insurance company to verify this.