Let us Come to You
Regardless of location, keeping you and your family healthy is our primary purpose. New and returning patients can now meet with our exceptional primary care providers, urgent care providers and specialists without leaving the comfort of home through our secure telehealth system. We are dedicated to delivering first-class healthcare appointments in minutes through our video visit capabilities.
During your telehealth visit, you can:
- Diagnose & treat common conditions such as COVID-19 symptoms, cold, flu, UTIs, cold sores, bug bites, back pain, and many more
- Meet face-to-face with your provider or specialist
- Discuss an individualized care plan
- Ask medication questions and discuss test results
- Access and review your medical records
- Make follow-up appointments
Call our navigation center or schedule through myChart for a virtual appointment.
Once your visit is scheduled, use the below resources to download the Zoom Cloud Meetings app and join your video appointment.
There are many conditions that MemorialCare can treat virtually. Here are some examples of common conditions that can be treated virtually along with many more.
- Acute back pain
- Anxiety (no controlled medication)
- Cold sores
- Ear pain (with TytoCare device)
- Eye/eyelid infection
- Flu Symptoms
- Hair loss
- Headaches (no controlled medication)
- Insect bites
- Insomnia (no controlled medication)
- Menstrual problems
- Mild, limited burn injuries/sunburn
- Mild-moderate COVID-19 infection
- Mild-moderate depression
- Pink eye
- Post-surgery symptoms
- Rash or skin condition
- Sexually transmitted infection (STD) screening
- Sinus infection
- Sore throat
- Temporary med refills for chronic medication (no controlled medication)
- Travel related advise and prophylactic medication prescription
- Upper respiratory infection
- Urinary tract infection
- Yeast infection - recurring
Your video visit will be covered by your insurance. Copays and deductibles may apply and will be billed succeeding the completion of your video visit.
We are excited to now offer MemorialCare patients access to SilverCloud; an online educational and therapeutic program to help manage anxiety, depression, stress, and trouble sleeping. Using a blend of online programs - complete with interactive tools and tactics - alongside the help of a human coach, this digital platform can be personalized to your needs. It is free, self-paced and can be used anytime on any device (smartphone, tablet, computer). Learn More.
If you are experiencing symptoms or think you might have been exposed to COVID-19, please call (877) 696-3622 to schedule a virtual visit with one of our physicians. He or she can answer questions, evaluate your symptoms and discuss next steps, all through our telehealth platform. Click here to learn more about our other On Demand Care options.
MemorialCare is using Zoom to conduct virtual visits due to the HIPAA-compliant and secure platform it provides for our patients. Your privacy is our highest priority, so we have implemented several safeguards to ensure your visit remains confidential. Joining your visit via myChart creates a secure link between you and your provider. If you are joining via a link, please know that the link we are providing is customized for your individual visit.
MemorialCare Medical Group
MemorialCare Medical Group is made up of more than 200 physicians in the areas of internal medicine, family medicine, pediatrics, geriatric medicine, pulmonology, gastroenterology, neurology, physiatry, sleep medicine and acupuncture.