To protect our patients and the community from possible infection, children under the age of 13 will not be allowed in the hospital during flu season, starting Wednesday, Dec. 14, until further notice.
Celebrating Over 100 Years of Care
Long Beach Memorial Medical Center has been recognized as a major regional provider of medical and surgical services. Long Beach Memorial consistently achieves national accolades for its quality care, including being named as one of the U.S. top 125 hospitals by Consumers’ CHECKBOOK; named Top 100 Hospitals Cardiovascular by Thomson Reuters; and named one of “America’s Best Hospitals” for Orthopedics by U.S. News & World Report magazine. Our state-of-the-art electronic medical record system ensures our patients receive the best, safest possible care.
- Long Beach Adult & Pediatric Sleep Center
- MemorialCare Breast Center at Long Beach Memorial
- MemorialCare Heart & Vascular Institute
- MemorialCare Imaging Center
- MemorialCare Joint Replacement Center
- MemorialCare Rehabilitation Institute
- MemorialCare Stroke Center
- MemorialCare Todd Cancer Institute
- Spine Center at Long Beach Memorial
On Saturday, Feb.
Being a pre-school teacher, a mom of two teenagers and a devoted wife can make scheduling appointments for yourself a challenge, but Doris Fielder, a colorectal cancer survivor, will tell you it is