Celebrating Over 100 Years of Care
Long Beach Memorial Medical Center has been recognized as a major regional provider of medical and surgical services. Long Beach Memorial consistently achieves national accolades for its quality care, including being named as one of the U.S. top 125 hospitals by Consumers’ CHECKBOOK; named Top 100 Hospitals Cardiovascular by Thomson Reuters; and named one of “America’s Best Hospitals” for Orthopedics by U.S. News & World Report magazine. Our state-of-the-art electronic medical record system ensures our patients receive the best, safest possible care.
- Long Beach Adult & Pediatric Sleep Center
- MemorialCare Breast Center at Long Beach Memorial
- MemorialCare Heart & Vascular Institute
- MemorialCare Imaging Center
- MemorialCare Joint Replacement Center
- MemorialCare Rehabilitation Institute
- MemorialCare Stroke Center
- MemorialCare Todd Cancer Institute
- Spine Center at Long Beach Memorial
- Trauma Center at Long Beach Memorial
Returning home late one night after a concert, Desiree Thomas received a phone call.
In 2013, Bill had a broken vertebrae and had undergone a kyphoplasty – an elective surgery designed to help patients suffering from painful vertebral compression fractures – about five days later h