Celebrating Over 100 Years of Care
Long Beach Medical Center has been recognized as a major regional provider of medical and surgical services. Long Beach Medical Center consistently achieves national accolades for its quality care, including being named as one of the U.S. top 125 hospitals by Consumers’ CHECKBOOK; named Top 100 Hospitals Cardiovascular by Thomson Reuters; and named one of “America’s Best Hospitals” for Orthopedics by U.S. News & World Report magazine. Our state-of-the-art electronic medical record system ensures our patients receive the best, safest possible care.
- Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Long Beach Adult & Pediatric Sleep Center
- MemorialCare Breast Center at Long Beach Medical Center
- MemorialCare Heart & Vascular Institute
- MemorialCare Imaging Center
- MemorialCare Joint Replacement Center
- MemorialCare Rehabilitation Institute
- MemorialCare Todd Cancer Institute
- Spine Center
- Trauma Center at Long Beach Medical Center
On Wednesday, May 16, trauma survivors of every age walked and wheeled into the Trauma Survivors Day Reunion at MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center and MemorialCare Miller Children’s & Women
“Hello, is anyone there?” yelled Brenda Trimble, 79. She thought she heard someone coming. Should she call out louder? She felt for her phone.