Celebrating Over 100 Years of Care
Long Beach Medical Center has been recognized as a major regional provider of medical and surgical services. Long Beach Medical Center consistently achieves national accolades for its quality care, including being named as one of the U.S. top 125 hospitals by Consumers’ CHECKBOOK; named Top 100 Hospitals Cardiovascular by Thomson Reuters; and named one of “America’s Best Hospitals” for Orthopedics by U.S. News & World Report magazine. Our state-of-the-art electronic medical record system ensures our patients receive the best, safest possible care.
- Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Long Beach Adult & Pediatric Sleep Center
- MemorialCare Breast Center at Long Beach Medical Center
- MemorialCare Heart & Vascular Institute
- MemorialCare Imaging Center
- MemorialCare Joint Replacement Center
- MemorialCare Rehabilitation Institute
- MemorialCare Todd Cancer Institute
- Spine Health Center
- Trauma Center at Long Beach Medical Center
Last night, the MemorialCare Heart & Vascular Institute at Long Beach Medical Center hosted a special ribbon-cutting ceremony to open a completely renovated catheterization (cath) laboratory (l
Amy Louise Sebelius is a drama teacher, actor and improv artist. She is full of life and laughter, but when cancer came knocking she had a choice, let it overcome her or continue laughing.