We'd Love to Call You a Friend
All patients receive amazing care at our hospital, but our Friend of the Foundation program provides members with special benefits and personal attention from Foundation staff.
Those who give at least $5,000 in a calendar year become Friends of the Foundation. These supporters enjoy benefits such as a visit from a staff member when in the hospital, a luxury plush blanket, priority for a private room (when available), a gift shop discount, and invitations to special events.
Generous supporters who contribute $100,000+ cumulatively become Friends of the Foundation – Platinum Level, with lifetime benefits. These members can qualify with an outright gift, an irrevocable planned gift (such as a bequest, IRA beneficiary designation, charitable trust, etc.), or a total cumulative gift of $100,000 or more.
Platinum members receive access to the services of a Foundation Patient Liaison, who can help Platinum members by:
- Connecting with your physicians and care team
- Helping you navigate through your prescribed treatment plans
- Advocating for you, the patient, if needed
- Expediting the hospital admissions process
- Helping make appointments if needed
- Providing experienced guidance and an extra level of care and service
As a member of our philanthropic family, you might consider increasing your gifts this year to enjoy the benefits of being a Friend of the Foundation.
For more information on the Friend of the Foundation program, call (949) 452-3724.