MemorialCare Medical Group offers Occupational Medicine at three convenient locations, serving business consumers in Los Angeles and Orange Counties. Each location provides treatment for work related injuries and illness, as well as employer screening services. There are slight differences in the services and equipment between the locations. We work directly with the employer and insurance carrier to identify the employer’s needs and build account protocols in advance of providing services. We are contracted with most workers compensation insurance carriers and Medical Provider Networks (MPN). Please confirm with your insurance company that we are listed as an approved provider prior to sending patients to our clinics. Patients who choose to retain legal representation may seek treatment at facilities referred by their legal counsel. We do not accept liens. In addition to work injury and illness treatment, MCMG Occupational Medicine locations provide a full scope of screening services, tailored to the individual needs of the employer.
Specialized screenings may vary between service locations.
- Pre-hire/post offer
- Executive Exams
- Department of Transportation (D.O.T.)
- Law enforcement and fire service, initial and annual exams
- Fitness for duty/return to work
- Hearing conservation (OSHA approved audio booth – HB Beach & Long Beach)
- Immigration/Citizenship exams (Long Beach)
- Respirator medical clearance and mask fit testing
- Pulmonary function testing
- Vaccinations/Immunizations for domestic and international travel
- Drug and alcohol testing services (DOT & Non-DOT)
- Employer flu clinics
- Radiology services on site
- Advanced imaging services available (HB Beach & Long Beach)
- Physical Therapy services (Westminster & HB Adams)
- Board Certified Sports Medicine Physician (HB Beach)
- Access to care – 24-hours a day, 7-days a week
- Immediate access to board-certified specialists
- "Best practices" guidelines for the care and treatment of occupational injuries
- OSHA compliance consultation by board-certified occupational medicine physician
- Certified medical review officer (MRO) and substance abuse professional
- Injury prevention education and consultation for management and staff
- Evaluation and Treatment of Work-related Injuries and Illnesses
1 Total Result
Osteoporosis is a process that develops within the bones and makes them fragile and more likely to fracture. Anyone can develop osteoporosis, but it is common in older women. According to studies, 25 percent of men and 50 percent of women over the age of 50 will break a bone due to osteoporosis.
Find a Provider Near You
Located throughout Orange County and Los Angeles County, MemorialCare-affiliated physicians are locally and nationally recognized in their area of expertise. We've made it easy to find a quality healthcare provider right in your own backyard.