- Breast Care
- Cancer Care & Treatment
- Cancer Rehabilitation Services at Saddleback Medical Center
- Cancer Risk & Prevention Program at Saddleback Medical Center
- Cancer Screening Guidelines
- Lung Cancer Screening at Saddleback Medical Center
- New Home of the Cancer Institute
- Radiation Oncology & Therapy
- Supportive Care
Saddleback Medical Center has been providing cancer services since the hospital opened in 1974. Over that time, we have developed exceptional expertise in cancer care.
In our commitment to excellence, the patient’s experience and outcomes are our highest priorities. How a patient feels about the healthcare environment and the medical team-as well as their emotional well-being-can have a dramatic impact on maintaining or regaining health. That’s why we focus on the whole patient-body, mind and spirit.
Our Cancer Institute is the best in its class. We hope you will make it your personal resource for cancer prevention and screening needs. And while we hope you never need us for diagnosis or treatment services, we are ready to provide you with the very best care available as you make the journey back to health.
Becoming a Patient
- You can call us for physician referrals and information on available treatments.
- Your primary care physician can call one of our oncologists to make a referral.
- You can check Health Plans for insurance information as needed or call the phone number on the back of your insurance card to check on your specific coverage needs.
- Most insurance companies will pay for a second opinion. Please check with your insurance company to verify this.