Heritage Society: A Legacy of Giving
The Heritage Society honors friends and community members who have thoughtfully made a provision to benefit MemorialCare Saddleback Medical Center Foundation in their estate plans.
For more than 40 years, grateful patients and their families have been giving back in this special way, making a tremendous impact on MemorialCare Saddleback Medical Center and the patients we serve, while creating a lasting, significant legacy in their community.
TYPES OF GIFTS
- Charitable trust
- Charitable gift annuity
- Life insurance
- Other deferred gift methods
- Leave a lasting legacy in your community
- Permanent recognition on Heritage Society plaque
- Invitation to exclusive annual Heritage & Friends appreciation luncheon
- Lifetime Friend of the Foundation, offering special benefits at Saddleback Medical Center
- Enjoy tax savings*
We invite you to join this cherished group of caring individuals.
If you have remembered Saddleback Medical Center in your estate plans and are not already a member of our Heritage Society, please let us know. We would welcome the opportunity to acknowledge your generosity by recognizing you as a valued member.
For more information on planned gifts, call (949) 452-3724.
*Dependent upon gift vehicle