Heritage Society: A Legacy of Giving
The Heritage Society honors friends and community members who have thoughtfully made a provision to benefit Saddleback Memorial Foundation in their estate plans.
For more than 40 years, grateful patients and their families have been giving back in this special way, making a tremendous impact on MemorialCare Saddleback Medical Center and the patients we serve, while creating a lasting, significant legacy in their community.
TYPES OF GIFTS
- Charitable trust
- Charitable gift annuity
- Life insurance
- Other deferred gift methods
- Leave a lasting legacy in your community
- Permanent recognition on Heritage Society plaque
- Invitation to exclusive annual Heritage & Friends appreciation luncheon
- Lifetime Friend of the Foundation, offering special benefits at Saddleback Memorial
- Enjoy tax savings*
We invite you to join this cherished group of caring individuals.
If you have remembered Saddleback Memorial in your estate plans and are not already a member of our Heritage Society, please let us know. We would welcome the opportunity to acknowledge your generosity by recognizing you as a valued member.
For more information on planned gifts, call (949) 452-3724.
*Dependent upon gift vehicle