iGIVE Employee Giving
More than 3,100 MemorialCare employees help support our nonprofit hospitals throughout the system through our iGIVE employee giving program. When you give to Saddleback Medical Center, you help impact the lives of patients and improve the hospital where you work every day.
In fiscal year 2018, 643 employees contributed more than $109,000 to help support critical projects and equipment at Saddleback Medical Center such as:
- The new second-floor nursing station
- Surgical staff locker rooms and lounge
- Diaries for NICU parents
- Hospice and palliative care program
Saddleback Medical Center employees can donate via automatic payroll deductions or cash donations, helping the hospital improve care, services and facilities.
We have also a system-wide recognition program of donor pins to be worn on the employee’s badge:
- Initial and current: Blue Stone
- 5 Year Pin: Garnet
- 10 Year Pin: Gold
- 15 year Pin: Emerald
- 20 Year Pin: Amethyst
- 25 Year Pin: Rainbow
If you have supported other MemorialCare hospitals in the past, please contact Saddleback Memorial Foundation and we will provide you with your appropriate pin for your total years of giving.
Did You Know?
If all Saddleback Medical Center employees gave at least $3.86 per pay period (equal to $100 per year), more than $170,000 would be donated to Saddleback Medical Center to benefit our patients.
Fill out a Pledge Card
- During the campaign (Aug. 13–24) complete a pledge card and turn it into your iGIVE Champion.
- Download and print the
- Complete the form with your desired contribution or automatic deduction.
- Return to Saddleback Memorial Foundation through an interoffice envelope, or scan and email to Saddleback Memorial Foundation.
For more information about how to participate in the iGIVE employee giving program call (949) 452-3724.