David Skinner, MD
Physician Resource Center
David Skinner, M.D., spent 30 years as an anesthesiologist at Saddleback Medical Center. He served as Chief of Staff, a member of the Saddleback Medical Center Board of Directors, director of perioperative services, and medical director of the surgical center. He was a beloved by his colleagues, friends and family. Although soft-spoken by nature, he was known for his integrity and character.
This Physician Resource Center was Dr. Skinner’s vision for his fellow physicians. He wanted them to have a comfortable place to gather, meet, rest and work on behalf of the patients. Let’s help him make this a reality.
- Complete redesign and remodel of the physician dining room and lounge area with new modern chairs, tables, sofas and televisions
- Creation of the Evelyn Shopp Physician Conference Center in the former medical library with large and small meeting areas
- New modern meeting tables and office chairs for conference center
- New flooring in the food service area
- Recognition plaque for gifts of $1,000+
Fundraising Goal: $350,000
Campaign Chair: Steve Geidt, Board Member, Saddleback Memorial Foundation
To donate, click below and select Physician Resource Center in the gift designation drop-down menu:
Mail or deliver to:
Saddleback Memorial Foundation
24451 Health Center Drive
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
For more information, call (949) 452-3964.