David Skinner, MD
Physician Resource Center
David Skinner, M.D., spent 30 years as an anesthesiologist at Saddleback Medical Center. He served as Chief of Staff, a member of the Saddleback Medical Center Board of Directors, director of perioperative services, and medical director of the surgical center. He was beloved by his colleagues, friends and family. Although soft-spoken by nature, he was known for his integrity and character.
This Physician Resource Center was Dr. Skinner’s vision for his fellow physicians. He wanted them to have a comfortable place to gather, meet, rest and work on behalf of their patients. Let’s help him make this a reality.
- Complete redesign and remodel of the physician dining room and lounge area with new modern chairs, tables, sofas and televisions
- Creation of the Evelyn Shopp Physician Conference Center in the former medical library with large and small meeting areas
- New modern meeting tables and office chairs for conference center
- New flooring in the food service area
- Recognition plaque for gifts of $1,000+
Fundraising Goal: $350,000
Campaign Chair: Steve Geidt, Board Member, Saddleback Memorial Foundation
Mail or deliver to:
Saddleback Memorial Foundation
24451 Health Center Drive
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
For more information, please call (949) 452-3964.