Saddleback Medical Center is continually honored for exceptional medical expertise that offers high quality, compassionate care for patients and families at every stage of their lives. For over forty years, South Orange County residents of all ages have entrusted us with their health care needs.
Our centers of excellence are renowned for prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cancer, heart disease, stroke, pulmonary disease, orthopedics and diabetes; and for our leadership in emergency medicine, breast health, surgery including robotic-assisted procedures, advanced imaging, women’s health and geriatric care.
The Women’s Hospital at Saddleback Medical Center is extraordinary and offers personalized obstetrics care and a highly regarded perinatal program and neonatal intensive care unit that specialize in high-risk pregnancies and caring for fragile newborns.
Saddleback Medical Center has been named a Best Regional Hospital by U.S. News & World Report and a Becker’s Healthcare Top Hospital. Additionally we’ve received the American Heart Association Get with the Guidelines highest honor - Gold Plus for cardiac and stroke care. We’ve consistently been voted by Orange County Register readers as Best Orange County hospital in the annual competition.
Saddleback Medical Center provides best practices for older adult care through the Age-Friendly Health System initiative of the Institute for Healthcare Improvement. To learn more, visit memorialcare.org/SBAgeFriendly.
- Advanced Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Medicine Center
- Digestive Care Center at Saddleback Medical Center
- MemorialCare Breast Center at Saddleback Medical Center
- MemorialCare Breast Center in Irvine
- MemorialCare Breast Center in Irvine - Sand Canyon
- MemorialCare Breast Center in San Clemente
- MemorialCare Cancer Institute
- MemorialCare Heart & Vascular Institute
- MemorialCare Imaging Center
- MemorialCare Joint Replacement Center
- MemorialCare Neuroscience Institute at Saddleback Medical Center
- Spine Health Center
- The Women’s Hospital
When an unexpected accident landed Gerardo Martinez in the hospital right before his wedding, the team at MemorialCare Saddleback Medical Center in Laguna Hills helped him and his fiancée keep thei
John P. Hancock, age 71, is an electrical designer who traveled to southern California for a large-scale project.