Bidirectional Messaging is now LIVE at OCMC & SMC campuses.
Physicians now have the ability to reply to messages from nurses and other care team members
No need for a phone call!
How to get ready?
Download the PerfectServe Practitioner App
Reset your PIN (if you don’t remember it)
- Please view the attached reference materials for details on resetting your 4-8-digit PIN (new requirement as of Oct. 30th)
Contact the CTS Team or PerfectServe for assistance with:
- Downloading/Navigating Practitioner app, logging in, creating/resetting your PIN
- Scheduling your personal configuration session with a PerfectServe consultant to:
- Enable secure messaging
- Create/Edit your on-call schedule (enhanced features)
- Establish group routing logic to ensure the right physician is contacted at the right time in the right way
- Manage notification settings and enhance device configurations
CTS Team: T: 866.405.3724 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
PerfectServe Support Desk: T: 877.844.7727 E: email@example.com
Communication Etiquette Updates – We’ve heard your feedback!
Nursing and care team members will:
- Place a phone call for urgent matters requiring physician response/action within one hour, readback, or dialogue
- Send brief and concise messages
- Set clear expectations for response from physician (need for reply, action requested, e.g.: “enter orders” or “call back”)