Your doctor has referred you for a surgery, procedure, or other treatment. In the best interest of your health, it is vitally important that you follow all of the recommendations of your physician regarding your upcoming treatment. Please be assured, it is safe to do so, and MemorialCare is here for you.
We understand that you may have some concerns about potential exposure to COVID-19 if you seek treatment in a hospital or outpatient center. Rest assured in knowing that MemorialCare has taken every precaution in our hospitals and outpatient centers in accordance with the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control to ensure the safety of our patients, staff and physicians. We place safety above all else, always.
Safety is Our Top Priority
- Our staff and physicians follow strict precautions with every patient encounter to prevent the spread of infection.
- Before entering our hospitals or outpatient centers, all individuals are screened for COVID-19 related symptoms, their temperatures are taken, and a mask is provided upon entry.
- All of our personnel, from the people at the front desk who greet you, to our nurses, doctors and ancillary staff, are utilizing personal protective equipment (PPE) to ensure your safety and that of all others.
- Waiting areas are appropriately designed for social distancing of at least six feet between individuals.
- Drive-thru COVID-19 testing sites are available for patients who require testing prior to their procedure.
- We maintain the most stringent compliance with the disinfecting and cleaning of all equipment and spaces.
Please speak to your doctor if you have any questions regarding your upcoming treatment.