1) Open your Internet Browser.
2) In the address bar type: join.zoom.us
3) Press Enter to start/launch the Zoom webpage.
4) Enter your meeting ID in this box.
5) Enter your passcode and name.
6) Once you have entered the meeting ID, passcode and name, you will enter the meeting. You may receive a prompt that you are in the waiting room and the host will let you in shortly.
*Note: If this is your first-time using Zoom, you may receive this prompt (shown below) on your computer. If so, please click the blue link that reads: “join from your browser”
1) While in a meeting, tap the screen to make the controls appear.
2) Tap More, and then tap Chat.
3) You can type your chat message and click Send, or if you want to change who it is being sent to, click the arrow next to Send to: and choose a different person or group of people.
4) Incoming chats will be displayed at the bottom of your screen and you can click on Participants then Chat to view them.
This setting allows you to view available services and providers associated with your preferred location. You can change this setting at any time.
Cookies are required to view location specific content.
We’ve developed a new tool on our website allowing you to see content most relevant to you and your preferred location. It’s our way of making the information you need, more personalized.
You’ll find this feature labeled “Set My Location” throughout the website. Most often, you’ll see it in the top left corner of every page.
You’ll also find a feature that allows you to set your location temporarily, as seen below.