Saddleback Memorial Medical Center
Conference Room/Suite Number
For first time moms-to-be.
Veteran Moms and their babies answer questions, offer advice, share their experiences, and demonstrate the many ways to be a mom. Moms-to-be learn how to boost dad’s confidence, work as a team, reinforce the parental relationship before baby’s arrival, and get solutions to challenges new moms face.
Register by visiting http://www.bootcampfornewmoms.com/ocbootcamp
$35 per attendee.
- Building dad's confidence
- Changes new moms face
- Parenting as a team
- Working/Staying Home
- Reinforcing your relationship before baby comes
- Post partum depression and baby blues
- Breastfeeding (it's not always easy!)
- And anything else on your mind!