Our vision is to serve whenever and wherever we are needed with compassion, quiet enthusiasm and friendly smiles.
Why Volunteer at Saddleback Medical Center?
For over 40 years, Saddleback Medical Center has provided exceptional care for more than 800,000 community residents in Orange County. As one of the nation’s best hospitals with recognitions as America’s 50 Best Hospitals by Healthgrades, Best of Orange County by the OC Register, and Best Regional Hospital by U.S. News & World Report, we are making a difference in our community and our volunteers continue to be part of that difference. Volunteers offer their time and expertise allowing key patient services to be available 365 days a year.
Volunteering at Saddleback Medical Center is a rewarding experience and becoming a volunteer is easy. All volunteers at Saddleback Medical Center must meet the following requirements:
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- If 18 years of age or older, must pass a background check and have a valid social security number
- Be willing and ready to commit to 150 hours per year
- Volunteers must complete the application form and email it to Julia Lieberman.
If Accepted as a Saddleback Medical Center Volunteer, You Will Be Required To:
- Attend a Volunteer Services Orientation
- Complete a 2 TB tests (administered without charge by Saddleback Medical Center Employee Health Nurse) and mandatory seasonal flu vaccine
- Purchase a Saddleback Medical Center Volunteer uniform jacket ($25.00) and pay $5 in dues
- Abide by all patient confidentiality guidelines, customer service expectations, departmental and hospital policies
- Complete and show competence in your service area training(s) as related to your duties
- Commit to volunteering 150 hours per year
To request further information, please email [email protected] or call the Volunteer Office at 949-452-3728
Saddleback Memorial - Laguna Hills
24451 Health Center Drive
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Phone: (949) 452-3728