Thank you for submitting your answers.
This quiz helps MemorialCare and its affiliates better understand and measure what you’ve learned from this informative podcast. We appreciate your feedback.
See below for answers to the first three questions:
1. Cancer treatment must be completed before starting physical therapy.
- False (correct answer)
2. How can physical therapy help patients diagnosed with cancer?
- Provides treatment for lymphedema
- Provides treatment to address loss of range of motion and/or strength
- Offers exercise programs and education to assist with returning to work or exercise
- All of the above (correct answer)
3. Which of the following is a true statement regarding exercise for cancer patients?
- Exercise can increase a patient’s fatigue
- Exercise can reduce muscle weakness associated with chemotherapy (correct answer)
- Exercise decreases the body’s immune response
- Weight training and resistance decreases bone density