Thank you for choosing MemorialCare for your healthcare needs. We are honored to be your partner in you and your family’s care.
Let’s work together to keep you healthy
With Convenient Locations Near Your Home and Work
Access Your Health Information at the Touch of a Button
Message your physician, schedule appointments, see your medications, test results, and more all in one place.
Skip the Wait
Reserve your spot online for even faster service, seven days a week.
Leading Medical Centers
The MemorialCare network includes four award-winning hospitals in Long Beach, Fountain Valley and Laguna Hills.
What We Offer
Our Medical Groups
Our network of nearly 300 primary care physicians and 2,000 specialists includes top-rated physician groups:
- MemorialCare Medical Group
- Greater Newport Physicians
- Edinger Medical Group
Our doctors and clinical teams strive every day to deliver an exceptional patient experience, and the results are getting noticed:
The MemorialCare network extends from the South Bay to South Orange County, and includes four award-winning hospitals:
- MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center
- MemorialCare Miller Women’s & Children’s Hospital Long Beach
- MemorialCare Orange Coast Medical Center
- MemorialCare Saddleback Medical Center
Our hospitals are consistently ranked among the top in the nation by industry and news leaders:
MemorialCare has the largest outpatient network in Southern California:
- 4 award-winning hospitals
- 32 health centers
- 260 primary care physicians
- 8 ambulatory imaging centers
- 8 surgical centers
- 13 urgent care centers
- 13 breast care centers
- 33 physical therapy sites
- 16 community-based dialysis sites
- 7 home-based dialysis programs
- 14,000+ employees & physicians
Many procedures can be done more conveniently and more affordably in an outpatient center. When you are a member of our value-based health plans, we can guide you to the most appropriate and affordable place of care, whether that be a community-based center or one of our outstanding hospitals equipped and ready to handle more complex acute healthcare needs.