Cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death in Orange County and across the country. In response to the growing demand for advanced heart and vascular care, we have partnered with nationally recognized heart specialists to develop a center that truly meets our community's needs.
Give to MemorialCare Heart and Vascular Institute at Orange Coast Medical Center
The MemorialCare Heart and Vascular Institute at Orange Coast Medical Center is a comprehensive center for the diagnosis and treatment of heart disease—all in a modern facility which includes:
- Diagnostic screening, monitoring and all-digital cardiac imaging with CT, PET/CT, MRI and molecular imaging using nuclear medicine cameras.
- Non-invasive therapy such as electrical cardioversion.
- Minimally-invasive interventions including cardiovascular and endovascular catheterization, angioplasty and stent placement.
- Hybrid cardiovascular interventional suite, combining a state-of-the-art cardiac operating room for traditional open-heart surgery with a cardiovascular catheterization lab.
- da Vinci® Surgical System – an innovative robotic platform designed to expand a surgeon's capabilities and offer a minimally invasive option for major surgery.
- Medically supervised cardiac rehabilitation program inside a spacious gym outfitted with the latest exercise equipment.
Through your support, we will stay on the forefront of cardiovascular care and be able to offer our community the most advanced treatment options.
Your Support Changes Lives
Make a Difference. Make a Gift Now.
For more information about Orange Coast Medical Center Foundation's funding needs, email Greg Muniz or call him at (714) 378-7478.