We encourage parents, families and special friends to visit as often as possible. For the safety and security of our patients, families and staff, we ask that you help us by following these visiting policies.
- A maximum of two visitors at a time (may vary based on location).
- Parents and visitors must wear a visitor’s badge at all times.
- If you are a parent, you will get a long-term visitor badge at admission.
- If you are a visitor, you will sign in daily at the Information Desk.
- An adult must accompany visiting children under the age of 14 years.
- Patient information is provided to legal guardians only.
- For the safety of our patients, latex balloons are not allowed.
Miller Children's & Women’s Hospital Long Beach
Orange Coast Medical Center
The Women’s Hospital
Saddleback Medical Center
Maternity and Newborn Resources
To help you become well-informed about your pregnancy and learn how to care for your newborn, we have provided some links to independent online resources.
- womenshealth.gov - Pregnancy
- everydayhealth.com - Pregnancy
- familydoctor.org - Pregnancy and Childbirth
- kidshealth.org - Pregnancy Calendar
- kidshealth.org - A Guide for First-Time Parents
- kidshealth.org - A Primer on Preemies
- everydayhealth.com - Caring for Your Baby
- kidshealth.org - Your Newborn
- American Pregnancy Association
- March of Dimes | En Español
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- National Women's Health Information Center | En Español