Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Please contact us today to find out more about our services and how to schedule an appointment, by calling (949) 452-7432.
A LABOR OF LOVE
Jean Howard was dearly loved by her family, friends and the staff who treated her at Saddleback Medical Center as she valiantly fought ovarian cancer for seven years. Her gentle, yet fighting spirit inspired those around her, most of all, her husband, Bill.
Bill Howard envisioned this infusion center as a way to honor his beloved wife, Jean Howard. Bill Howard, his family, friends and other donors from our community contributed significant philanthropic gifts to fund the construction of this special outpatient center. This center would not be a reality without their outpouring of generous charitable support.
The Jean Howard Infusion Center offers a wide range of amenities to help ensure you are comfortable during your treatment. The Center offers:
- Comfortable reclining chairs
- Wi-Fi internet access with an entertainment source
- Warm blankets
- Centeral ground floor location for convenient drop-off and pick-up
- Complimentary valet parking
Therapies available at the Jean Howard Infusion Center include, but are not limited to:
- Intravenous antibiotic therapy
- Hydration therapy
- Additional infusion services
We also offer support services, including:
- Oncology nurse navigator
- Social services
- Support groups
- Genetic counseling
SCHEDULING AND AUTHORIZATION PROCESS
- Your physician will send our center a referral and prescription for the services that you will require. Our staff will contact you to schedule your appointment.
- In most cases, prior authorization from your insurance will be required before we can schedule or administer any treatment. You will be informed of any financial responsibility that you may expect from the services provided. Co-pay is due at time of treatment.
- We ask that you notify the center at least 24 hours in advance if you cannot keep your scheduled appointment.
To join the fight and make a gift to the Jean Howard Infusion Center.