What to Bring With You
- Personal identification (examples include your driver's license, military ID or passport).
- Medical insurance information and identification cards.
- If you have received a Medical Information and Access Card or MemorialCare 55+ Card bring this with you to save time during admitting.
- An accurate list of your current medications and any over-the-counter vitamins and herbs you are taking for your doctor and nurse to review.
For an Overnight Stay
For your comfort, you may pack a small bag, containing the personal articles you wish to bring to the hospital. These may include:
- Robe and slippers (washable).
- Shower cap.
- Clothing to go home in.
Please DO NOT bring valuable items such as large sums of money or jewelry with you to the medical center. Leave your valuables at home or with a family member.