Award-winning Doctors. Quality Care. At the Right Time and Place.
If you are looking for top-rated physicians to help keep your family healthy, MemorialCare delivers. MemorialCare Medical Group has been ranked as the Number One medical group in Orange County by people like you. Why?
- A comprehensive range of quality care, from primary care and pediatrics to specialty services
- Nearly 250 physicians specializing in Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, urgent care and select specialties
- 27 convenient locations from the Long Beach to San Clemente
- Easy access, from walk-in appointments to urgent care
And our doctors are part of MemorialCare’s extensive health network, including:
- Four top hospitals in Long Beach and Orange County, including a nationally recognized children’s hospital
- Centers of excellence in cardiology, oncology, women’s health, pediatrics and more
- 2,600 affiliated doctors (primary care as well as specialists)
- Urgent care centers, imaging centers, specialty services such as dialysis and much more
With MemorialCare, it's never been easier to find the quality care you need to keep your family healthy. When you have a choice, choose MemorialCare.
Important Open Enrollment Dates
October 15th – December 7th: Medicare’s Open Enrollment Period
January 1st: Plan becomes effective
January 1st to February 14th: This is a special enrollment period that allows Medicare Advantage enrollees the opportunity to drop their Medicare Advantage plan and enroll in original Medicare without penalty.
January 1st to March 31st: If your IEP passes and you fail to enroll in Medicare, or if you weren’t automatically enrolled, you can apply for Medicare Part A and Part B during this general enrollment period. Enrollees who sign up during this time period have their coverage begin July 1st.
When do you need to apply for Medicare?
While some people are enrolled in Medicare automatically, others need to apply. Your first enrollment is called your Initial Enrollment Period, which is usually 7 months in duration.
• Initial Enrollment begins 3 months before you turn 65 (including the month you turn 65)
• Initial Enrollment ends 3 months after you turn 65
Contact our Medicare Specialists on our Senior Resources page, to get an estimate of when you can enroll in Medicare. Keep in mind that you may have to pay a late enrollment penalty if you don’t pay attention to these important dates.
Your Guide to the right care
Whether you’re insured through Medicare, an employer or individual plan, take the time to understand the benefits covered under each health plan during open enrollment.
- Will I be able to see my doctor of choice?
- Is my preferred local hospital contracted with the health plan?
- Are they part of an integrated system that provides patients with convenient access to advanced treatment and state-of-the-art technology?
Find a doctor who takes the time to listen to you and gets to know you – someone you’re comfortable with and can trust. And you can choose a different doctor for each member of your family.
You have a choice. Open enrollment is the time to choose MemorialCare.
Choose the Right Doctor for You
Find one of our leading doctors to give you the care and attention you deserve.
- Use our online Find a Provider tool
- Call: 1-866-276-3627
Our specialists are available to help you Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
What a Health System Offers You
Choosing care from a health system helps:
- Ensure the clinicians treating you – whether they are in a primary care provider’s office, a specialist’s office or a hospital – have shared access through electronic medical records to information about your most recent diagnosis, allergies and tests.
- Streamline your care to better manage chronic conditions and receive the best care possible.
MemorialCare is associated with many leading medical groups in Los Angeles and Orange counties.
If you are eligible for Medicare, you may want to consider a Medicare Advantage Plan that provides enhanced services over traditional Medicare and less out-of-pocket expense than Medicare supplement plans. Most Medicare Advantage plans offer:
- No monthly health plan premiums.
- Minimal or no co-pays for physician visits.
- No annual health plan deductibles.
- Hospitalization covered at a substantial savings.
- Enhanced prescription drug program included at no additional cost.
- Coverage for urgent and emergency care outside of the United States – very important if you like to travel abroad.
Browse our Medicare Events and Seminars
To make a reservation or for more information about our Side-by-Side Medicare Plans Comparison Meetings, please contact Jose Juarez, our MCMG Medicare Education Specialist, at 1-714-377-3189.
Learn more about Medicare at medicare.gov.