Wednesday, May 26 | 5 - 7 p.m.
Join us for a free virtual seminar about caring for your heart and brain after a pandemic featuring experts from the Comprehensive Stroke Center at MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center. A Q&A session will follow the presentations.
Stay after the seminar for a healthy cooking demonstration and game of “Stroke Bingo.” The grand prize basket includes a $65 gift card to HelloFresh, the meal kit delivery service, an American Heart Association cookbook and more!
This seminar will be held via Zoom. A reminder email will be sent out one day prior to the event, including a link.
Register using the form below or by calling 800-MEMORIAL (636-6742).
• What Causes a Stroke?
• Am I At Risk for Stroke?
• Link Between Heart Health and Stroke
• What Happens to My Brain After I've Had COVID-19?
• Brain Fog and Other "Long-Hauler" COVID-19 Symptoms
• Does a COVID-19 Infection Put Me More at Risk for Stroke and Heart Conditions?
• Understanding How Our Treatments Save Your Brain and Life
• Most Advanced Minimally Invasive Procedures and Lifesaving Technologies
This setting allows you to view available services and providers associated with your preferred location. You can change this setting at any time.
Cookies are required to view location specific content.
We’ve developed a new tool on our website allowing you to see content most relevant to you and your preferred location. It’s our way of making the information you need, more personalized.
You’ll find this feature labeled “Set My Location” throughout the website. Most often, you’ll see it in the top left corner of every page.
You’ll also find a feature that allows you to set your location temporarily, as seen below.