Join us for a free virtual seminar about caring for your heart and brain after a pandemic featuring experts from the Comprehensive Stroke Center at MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center. A Q&A session will follow the presentations.
Stay after the seminar for a healthy cooking demonstration and game of “Stroke Bingo.” The grand prize basket includes a $65 gift card to HelloFresh, the meal kit delivery service, an American Heart Association cookbook and more!
This seminar will be held via Zoom. A reminder email will be sent out one day prior to the event, including a link.
Register using the form below or by calling 800-MEMORIAL (636-6742).
Angie West, MSN, RN, CCRN-K, SCRN, ANVP
• What Causes a Stroke?
• Am I At Risk for Stroke?
• Link Between Heart Health and Stroke
Nima Ramezan-Arab, M.D.
• What Happens to My Brain After I've Had COVID-19?
• Brain Fog and Other "Long-Hauler" COVID-19 Symptoms
• Does a COVID-19 Infection Put Me More at Risk for Stroke and Heart Conditions?
Viktor Szeder, M.D.,
• Understanding How Our Treatments Save Your Brain and Life
• Most Advanced Minimally Invasive Procedures and Lifesaving Technologies