Pride, fulfillment, friendship and knowledge are only a few of the personal rewards that can be discovered as a volunteer at Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center. The caring and generous members of the Volunteer Services Department are a vital part of our patient care team. Their dedicated service has a profound and positive effect on many areas of the hospital.
Upon review of your application, the Volunteer Office will contact you to schedule an interview to meet and determine which of our volunteer vacancies you are best suited for.
Application Process For Adults
- Volunteers must complete the application form and email it to Jennifer O'Hair.
- Upon review of the application, selected applicants will be invited to participate in an interview.
- If assignment is mutually agreed upon, you will need to complete the following:
- Background check (Must have a Social Security number to be processed)
- Two (2) TB tests (Administered without charge by OCMC Employee Health Nurse)
- Influenza Vaccination is Required during Peak Flu Season (Administered without charge by OCMC Employee Health Nurse)
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination
After completing above mentioned process, you will be asked to:
- Attend Volunteer Services Orientation
- Purchase a volunteer uniform at a cost of $25.00.
- Complete and show competence in your service area training(s) as related to your duties.
Patient Care Pavilion
18111 Brookhurst Street
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Phone: (714) 378-7000
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM