We Care About Women’s Health
Our OB/GYNs empower you with more options, better care and peace of mind. With extensive experience in women’s care, our physicians are skilled in minimally invasive surgery, pregnancy planning, well-woman exams, menopause management and everything in between. Get the excellent care and attention you deserve to live your healthiest life
Meet our Doctors
With extensive experience in women’s care, our physicians are eager to help support your health. Whether it’s a routine exam, pregnancy plans or menopause management, get the attention you need to live your healthiest life. Our personalized approach to gynecological care was created to ensure every woman we see is treated as if she is our only patient. Our treatment options address all gynecologic conditions
- Yearly and well-woman exams
- Contraceptive counsel
- Pediatric or adolescent gynecology
- Pelvic pain and pelvic floor disorders
- Breast care
- Uterine fibroids
- Cysts and masses
We understand you are entrusting us with the most important moments in your baby’s prenatal development and birth. Our obstetricians are experienced and eager to help guide your pregnancy and create the best birth experience possible. We help guide you through each trimester, and keep your baby safe and healthy through birth and postpartum. We are your experts. Patients have the comfort of knowing their babies will be delivered at Saddleback Medical Center.
Minimally Invasive and Robotic-Assisted Surgery
We offer a full range of gynecologic surgical procedures, including minimally invasive techniques and robotic surgery. We provide complete care for women with abnormal bleeding, fibroids, ovarian conditions, cervical conditions and other common gynecologic disorders.
Hysteroscopy is an outpatient procedure used to diagnose or treat problems of the uterus. It is performed using a thin, lighted telescope-like device inserted through the vagina into the uterus. It is used for:
- Removal of fibroids to treat both abnormal uterine bleeding and infertility.
- Removal of endometrial polyps, benign tumors that grow in the lining of the uterus.
- Endometrial ablation, a procedure used to treat heavy or abnormal uterine bleeding.
- Diagnosis of pelvic pain.
Laparoscopy is a minimally invasive surgery that uses a thin tube that is inserted through a keyhole incision in the abdomen or pelvis to perform operations that used to require large incisions. Recovery times are shorter and patients usually have less pain with laparoscopic surgery. It is used for less complex tubal and ovarian conditions.
Vaginal hysterectomy is used to treat a variety of gynecologic conditions, including:
- Precancerous lesions of the uterus and cervix
- Uterine prolapse, a condition in which supporting tissues and ligaments in the pelvis get stretched out or become weak, causing urinary incontinence, pelvic pressure and abnormal bleeding due to small fibroids or adenomyosis.
- Endometrial hyperplasia
- Carcinoma in situ of the cervix
- Abnormal bleeding
- Chronic pelvic pain
Bladder sling procedures - These are minimally invasive surgical procedures used to treat stress incontinence.