Welcome to the Patient & Family Advisory Council at Saddleback Medical Center
Partnerships with patients and families are the foundation of excellence in Patient and Family Centered Care, and at Saddleback Medical Center our patients are valued members of their medical care team.
The empowering relationship of patients, families and health care professionals allows patients to become more aware, and better educated as to how to contribute to their own well-being. Their concerns and opinions are valued and addressed by an innovative health care culture and approach.
To develop and advance team partnerships, the Patient & Family Advisory Council (PFAC) is the voice for patients and their family members. Members serving on the council have been patients or family members of patients. From such experiences, council members share their stories, awareness, perceptions and understanding of this collaborative partnership.
Meet Select Council Members
Click on members’ names to view their personal stories.
- Lori Conconi - Co-Chair, Patient Family Advisory Council
- Sheryl Faulk - Co-Chair, Patient Family Advisory Council
- Duke Chadsey - Co-Chair, Patient Family Advisory Council Member, Patient & Family Experience VAT Member, Palliative Care VAT
- Louise Della Bella MN, RN, NEA-BC, ACNS-BC - Executive Director, Clinical Resources/ Social Services / Palliative Care Patient Family Advisory Member
- Danny Lisch - Patient Family Advisory Member and Acute Care Council
- Leah Marincovich - Patient Family Advisory Member and Emergency Department Council
- Tiffany Psilovikos - Patient Family Advisory Member
How to Become an Advisor:
If you or a family member has had an experience with hospitalization or long term care through Saddleback Medical Center and you are willing to volunteer your time through monthly council meetings and project improvement work, please fill out an application to apply for an advisory position.
Or you can download the form: