Volunteers will assist Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapists with various department needs. This role requires a minimum of 4 hours of standing and/or walking.
- Commit at least 50 hours with a minimum of 4 hours biweekly. Volunteer hours must be completed within 9 months.
- Letter of recommendation will be considered only after a minimum of 100 hours of volunteer service
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be enrolled and completed 2 years of undergraduate program
- Must be applying to therapy school within 2 years of volunteer service
- Must have completed minimum of 100 hours of volunteer and/or work as an aide in an outpatient and/or other area of therapy. Proof is required.
Available Shifts: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM