Please provide the following via PhORCAS:
- Completed application submitted on PhORCAS
- Letter(s) of Intent
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three (3) References – reference writers should complete the standard reference form in the PhORCAS system. A separate “letter of recommendation” is not required. For those applying to more than one program, different reference writers may be used for the different programs, but this is optional.
- sign, scan, and upload the document into PhORCAS
- A minimum GPA of 3.2 from the pharmacy school educational program is required for consideration.
Letter of Intent
Please provide a letter of intent stating why you wish to pursue a PGY1 residency, why you have chosen to apply to this residency program, and what goals you expect to achieve during the residency. Please be specific.
Please Note: If you are applying to more than one of our residency programs, you MUST provide a separate letter of intent for EACH program.
Please make sure your curriculum vitae includes the following information:
- Advanced pharmacy practice experiences, both completed and future rotations.
In your curriculum vitae, you must include:
- Type of rotation and length of rotation
- Clerkship site
- Preceptor name, phone number, and e-mail address
- Brief description of rotation activities
- For schools not utilizing a traditional GPA system, please provide your class rank, if available.