Are you one of the 50 million people in the United States experiencing neck or back pain?
Are everyday activities such as carrying your groceries, swinging a golf club or lifting a child becoming unbearable? You are not alone.
We created the Spine Health Center with three goals in mind:
- Relieve your pain
- Restore your independence
- Get you back to work and daily activities as quickly as possible
Our Comprehensive Approach
The care we provide isn’t just about your surgery. It’s about your entire journey, from consultation through rehabilitation. Our highly-skilled, deeply caring team of physicians, nurses and physical and occupational therapists are with you every step of the way, making sure you that the treatment we provide is exactly what you need, both physically and emotionally. You need support at a time like this. That’s why we’re here.
Here are some of our highlights:
- We use a multi-pronged approach to pain management so we find what is best for you and your specific situation
- We offer a “Friends & Family” coaching program to help your loved ones help you through recovery
- You can be back to mobility the same day as your surgery
- You have your own Spine Program navigator to help guide you through the recovery process
- Our Care Pathways help guide your recovery during your hospital stay
- We offer pre-operation education classes, as well as a guidebook that prepares you for your journey
- Our expert nurses and therapists specialize in spine surgery care and are dedicated to you
Our patient-centered program is designed to bring you into the process and involve you every step of the way. You, our doctors and our staff are true partners in your recovery.
Your Hospital Experience
On the day of surgery, you will be admitted to a unit dedicated to the care of patients undergoing surgery. During your stay, our team of expert surgeons, specially trained nurses, therapists and technicians will work together to provide you with care and support, help manage your pain, assist you with mobility and prepare you for a safe transition to home.
Exceptional People. Extraordinary Care. Every Time.
We continuously evaluate and measure our performance to ensure that we provide the highest quality program, tailored to your individual needs. Our spine program navigator will be following up with you. Please take this opportunity to share your experience.
For more information, please visit our Spine Care section.