Strokes are the fourth leading cause of death in the United States and the number one cause of disabilities. The good news is that with prompt diagnosis, permanent damage and the corresponding loss of function can be prevented. Every minute counts.
That’s why MemorialCare Saddleback Medical Center’s world-class neurointerventional surgeons are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Any time of the day or night, our talented team of experts deliver advanced, minimally-invasive treatment, using up-to-the-minute technology.
We’ve served as South Orange County’s leader in stroke care since 2009, earning certification as an advanced primary stroke center in 2013. Our extraordinary program offers:
- Stroke awareness and prevention programs
- Highly-trained teams in the Emergency Department who provide life-saving care and treatments in the critical moments after the onset of a stroke
- Excellent post-stroke care and treatment delivered by skilled, compassionate acute care and ICU professionals
- First-rate post-stroke care provided by a rehabilitation team whose primary motivation is to help patients return to their highest level of function quickly, so they can get back to their life
- A designated stroke care coordinator to monitor patients’ progress and helps establish connections between health care professionals and the hospital care team.
At Saddleback Medical Center, we’re proud to provide the finest stroke care available in South Orange County.
For more information, please visit our Stroke Care section.