- Addiction Medicine Program
- Crisis Intervention
- Psychiatric Acute Treatment Program
- Partial Hospitalization/Intensive Outpatient Program
- Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders Program
- Geriatric Psychiatric Program
- Outpatient Psychiatric Clinic
The MemorialCare Center for Mental Health & Wellness at Community Medical Center Long Beach (CMCLB) offers a full spectrum of mental health programs to maximize the continuum of care for each patient, including a psychiatric inpatient program, outpatient psychiatric clinic and a partial hospitalization/intensive outpatient program.
To address the overwhelming, continuous medical needs of expectant and new mothers who suffer devastating depression and/or anxiety, the Center for Mental Health & Wellness also offers one of the nation’s only perinatal mood and anxiety disorder programs with inpatient and outpatient care.
The Center for Mental Health & Wellness provides leading treatments for depression including Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (rTMS) therapy – a non-invasive, non-drug treatment for patients who have not benefited from antidepressant medication.
Multi-disciplinary Care Team
Our professional staff is comprised of a multi-disciplinary care team that includes:
- Internal medicine physicians
- Registered nurses (RN)
- Marriage and family therapists
- Licensed Clinical Social workers
- Music therapists
- Recreation therapists
- Movement/dance therapists
- Case Managers/Discharge Planners