- BirthCare Surgery Center at Miller Children’s & Women’s Hospital Long Beach
- High-Risk Maternal and Newborn Transport Program
- Hyperemesis Program
- Lactation Clinic, Breastfeeding Support and Supply Store at Miller Children’s
- Newborn Programs
- Maternal & Infant Home Health Program
- OB/GYN Clinic
- Women, Infant and Children (WIC) Program
The BirthCare Center at Miller Children’s & Women's Hospital Long Beach is a dedicated center for expectant women, providing compassionate, quality health care during pregnancy. The BirthCare Center offers a comprehensive program of research, diagnosis, treatment, educational resources, maternity classes, and individual and family support programs all under one roof.
Miller Children's is unique since it has a maternity center under the same roof as a full-service children's hospital. This means an in-house maternal fetal subspecialist, neonatologist and anesthesiologist, as well as clinical laboratory services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to patients. This ensures the highest quality care for maternity and neonatal patients throughout the region, and both mom and baby get the specialized care they need.
- Wide range of prenatal classes.
- High-risk obstetric team widely recognized for exceptional clinical outcomes.
- Expertise with multiple births.
- Private labor and delivery suites.
- Low cesarean rates.
- Multilingual staff.
- Dedicated BirthCare Surgical Center.
- HIV prophylaxis program.
- Perinatal/neonatal bereavement services.
- California Children’s Services (CCS).
- Complete pediatric sub-specialty services.
- Educational programs for nurses and physicians.