Designed to foster health and wellness, our infusion service centers are equipped with six recliners, four televisions with head sets and all the amenities to make for a private, safe and comfortable area. Under the direct supervision of our qualified nursing staff we see several patients at one time. We offer flexible options for appointments throughout the day.
We provide a full range of infusion therapies and services to pediatric and adult patients. Our experienced clinical team of staff, including chemotherapy certified nurses, pharmacists and physicians provide compassionate care in the coordination of your infusion therapy needs. We are proud to have certified:
- Nurse clinicians with backgrounds in oncology, hematology and nutrition support.
- Clinical pharmacists who provide therapeutic drug monitoring.
- Registered dieticians.
Infusion Therapy Specialties
- Blood Transfusions
- Intravenous Antibiotics
- Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN)
- Immunoglobulin Therapy (IVIG)
- Pain Management
- Anti-Infective Therapy (Antifungal, Antiviral)
- Hemophilia Factor Products
- Additional therapies will be added upon request and referral from physicians.
Offering Infusion Treatments for the following Conditions:
- Primary Immune Deficiencies
- Bleeding Problems (Coagulation Disorders)
- Infectious Diseases requiring IV antibiotics
- Auto-Immune Disorders
- Transplant recipients and donors
Contact us and provide the following information:
- History and physical
- Patient name, address, date of birth, telephone number
- Diagnosis indicating need for infusion therapy and start date for therapy
- Current medications
- IV access type
- Insurance authorization approval