- Cancer Risk & Prevention Program at Orange Coast Medical Center
- Breast Cancer Second-Opinion Program
- Lung Cancer Treatment Program
- Infusion Center
- Neuro-Oncology Program
At Orange Coast Medical Center, a multidisciplinary team of experts is devoted to the care of cancer patients. Our oncologists, surgeons, nurses, social workers, cancer rehabilitation therapists and other specialists are highly skilled and experienced in the field of oncology.
Coupled with our team’s passion and dedication is our strong focus on research. Having participated in some of the world’s most promising clinical trials, our physicians are at the leading-edge of the latest diagnostic and treatment techniques for our patients. Finding a cure and enhancing quality of life are at the forefront of all we do.
In addition, we have created special support groups, education, rehabilitation services, and spiritual counseling for patients and their family members while they are in our care, after discharge and throughout their cancer treatment. Our patients will never have to take their journey alone.
Becoming a Patient
- You can call or e-mail us for physician referrals and information on available treatments.
- Your primary care physician can call one of our oncologists to make a referral.
- You can check health plans for insurance information as needed or call the phone number on the back of your insurance card to check on your specific coverage needs.
- Most insurance companies will pay for a second opinion. Please check with your insurance company to verify this.
- 2017 Cancer Program Annual Report with 2016 Cancer Registry Data
- 2016 Cancer Program Annual Report with 2015 Cancer Registry Data
- 2015 Cancer Program Annual Report with 2014 Cancer Registry Data
- 2014 Cancer Program Annual Report with 2013 Cancer Registry Data
- 2013 Cancer Program Annual Report with 2012 Cancer Registry Data
- 2012 Cancer Program Annual Report with 2011 Cancer Registry Data