At MemorialCare Cancer Institute, our patients are never alone in their cancer journey. We believe that patient and family education and support are essential to a speedy recovery and long-term wellness. We offer numerous support services and resources for patients who are currently receiving cancer treatment, as well as for cancer survivors.
- Dedicated clinical social worker for breast care patients
- American Cancer Society Information and Resource Center
- Wig and prosthesis Bank
- Marti’s Closet
Marti’s Closet gives cancer surgery patients the opportunity to select button-down blouses free of charge. All blouses are gently worn, clean and ready to wear.
- Physical Therapy Services for cancer patients
Cancer Rehabilitation is designed to provide patients with optimal outcomes for daily living. Each patient receives specialized one-on-one care from our physical therapy staff and is surrounded by a culture of healing, education and motivation.
- The Journey: Cancer Support Group
- Look Good, Feel Better
- Yoga for Patients with Cancer: Tuesdays or Fridays