Saddleback Memorial Foundation announces the newest members of its Board of Directors, with the expectation that the varied experience and backgrounds will bring fresh ideas, new reach within the community, and varying perspectives to help carry out the foundation’s mission.
“I’m really looking forward to working with this new group of board members,” said Cecilia Belew, Saddleback Memorial Foundation President. “Each of them will bring unique skills and ideas to the table that will help us raise funds in support of Saddleback Memorial Medical Center and the patients we serve. I’m confident we will continue to thrive with their contributions.”
The new board members are:
- Carol Adams: Attorney specializing in estate planning, probate and trust administration
- Quinn Gilpin: Has volunteered with Natural Resources Defense Council and Chrysalis Best Buddies
- Cathy Han, M.D.: Recently retired OBGYN from Orange Coast Women’s Medical Group
- Matthew Kimmel: Vice President, Trust & Investment Officer, Farmers and Merchants Trust Co.
- Diane Libertella: Consultant administrator and educational evaluator
- Marianne Man: Tax, business and estate planning attorney
- Glenn Yasui: Became board member in March 2015 to fill a vacant position; Director of Administrative Services for the City of Aliso Viejo
The board comprises 25 members and helps support the mission of Saddleback Memorial Foundation to develop the philanthropic resources necessary to strengthen the ability of Saddleback Memorial Medical Center to enhance the health and well-being of individuals, families and our community.
The new members started their term July 1, 2015. New candidates are nominated every April, and voted on and approved by the Saddleback Memorial Foundation Board in May, and ratified by the Saddleback Memorial Medical Center Board.