In preparation for the ICD-10 implementation on October 1, 2015, MemorialCare has developed a physician ICD-10 training plan. Precyse University eLearning was selected by the 2013 Physician Leadership Academy as the ICD-10 e-Learning vendor and offers the fundamentals of ICD-10 and key lessons per specialty.
- Mini-What is ICD-10? – 20 min
- ICD-10 and the Physician – 30 min
- Documenting in ICD-10-CM – 30 min*
- Documenting in ICD-10-PCS – 30 min*
- The Language of ICD-10: Specificity and Granularity – 30 min*
- Optimal Documentation for Specialty (50 Specialties included) – 15-30 min each
- “Sandbox” courses for practice
*Indicates CME credit available.