MemorialCare is offering a free home support program (Twistle) to monitor your COVID 19 related symptoms while you’re getting better at home. Twistle will send you a brief text message survey to complete. Your responses are then monitored by nurses who will call to check in on you if your symptoms suggest you may be getting worse or having trouble. Not only can this give you peace of mind, but this service is also available to you at no additional cost.
- Once enrolled, you will receive a welcome text message with a link to view a video on how to monitor your symptoms
- You will receive automated SMS text messages from Twistle at 8:00 AM, 2:00 PM, and 8:00 PM daily for 14 days to complete your survey
- Each time you reply to the text, you’ll receive a phone number that you can use to connect directly with a Telephone Advice Nurse in case you have any medical/clinical questions you need answered right away
- You can opt-out of receiving text messages at any time by texting STOP in response to the text message
- If no response to 2 consecutive surveys, Home Support Team nurses will call to check on your status. If unable to reach you, we’ll try contacting your Partner in Care if you designated one when you were enrolled
*Remote monitoring is not intended to provide the same level of performance and care that a health care or professional provider could do at his or her office, hospital, exam room. If you are experiencing chest pain, increase in shortness of breath, confusion, or any other emergency condition please call 911.
Twistle sends messages, reminders, notes, health surveys* and other useful health education directly from your healthcare team to your mobile phone, computer or tablet.
It helps keep your care on track by sending you the information you need right when you need it.
Twistle helps you to better work with your healthcare provider to manage your care. It sends the information you need— reminders, quick instructional videos, messages, health surveys*, etc— when you need it. Your provider may ask you questions in order to help your care team to better monitor and tailor your care.
Twistle is a text-based service, so check with your data carrier. Fees may apply depending on your text messaging plan.
If you’re able to receive text messages on your mobile phone, you’re ready to get started receiving Twistle messages from your Provider.
Messages are sent directly to your mobile phone via text.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (855) 906-4680. For provider–specific questions, contact your provider directly.
Visit our web page to check your Breathing Rate and Pulse Rate.