We are here for you.
At RadNet/MemorialCare, the health and wellbeing of our patients and staff members remains our top priority. Our centers remain open to support you and we are working together to reduce risk to our patients and staff by following the guidelines as set forth by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). We would like to share some of the current measures we are taking in our centers to ensure your safety.
Together we are creating a safe environment.
- Flexible Waiting Room Options: Many of our centers offer the ability to register and check-in for your appointment outside of our facilities. This allows you to limit your time within our facility only to what’s necessary.
- Enhanced Cleaning & Disinfecting: Our imaging centers are always clean, but we have increased our standard cleaning protocols. Throughout the day, we are disinfecting high-touched surfaces with EPA approved sanitizer. We are taking the time in between each exam to ensure the cleanliness of all equipment.
- Knowledgeable & Prepared Staff: Our staff has been trained extensively on infection prevention protocols which include comprehensive patient screening and utilizing personal protective equipment (PPE) when providing patient care.
- Continuous Monitoring: Our leadership team is constantly monitoring and is aware of what is transpiring during this unprecedented crisis.
- Patient Screening: If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are still experiencing symptoms, please contact us.
- Face Covering: During your appointment, our staff will be wearing masks and we ask that you wear a face covering as well. If you do not have a face covering and our supply allows, we will provide you with one.
- Social Distancing: To keep all patients and our staff safe, we have rearranged our waiting room areas to support social distancing.
- Limit Patient & Staff Exposure: We ask that you only bring those who are necessary to your care and/or transportation to and from your appointment. If you rely on others for transportation, please ask that they remain outside of the imaging environment so that we may minimize the number of visitors to our waiting rooms. We understand that it may be necessary for someone to accompany you to your appointment to support your needs.
- Sanitation: We encourage you to wash your hands before and after checking into your appointment.